A keystroke recorder is a great help if you want to monitor activity on a computer. As a concerned parent, or an spouse, or a business owner, it may be in your interest to use a keystroke capture program.
For example, if you are a parent, you will want to protect your kids when they are surfing online. The internet is crawling with predators and abusers, and you child may be exposed to them. In addition, you would also like to learn what your kids do in their internet time. Are they accessing any inappropriate websites? Are they playing too video games when they should be studying?
Similarly, you may need to monitor your spouse in case you suspect they are being unfaithful, or to protect your interests in cases of separation and divorce.
As a business owner or manager, monitoring your employees becomes necessary to ensure productivity and theft of intellectual property.
Keystroke Recorder: How Does it Work?
At it most basic, a keystroke recorder captures the keystrokes on a keyboard. As you know, a keyboard is a primary input device, that is, you use it to enter any necessary information in the PC, or to execute a command. Therefore, if you can capture the keystrokes in some way, you will have a fair idea of what is happening on the attached PC.
A keystroke recorder may be hardware-based or software-based.
Hardware based keystroke recorders are pieces of hardware – computer accessories that attach physically to a PC. But they have a major shortcoming – they are easily detectable.
A software based keystroke recorder, on the other hand, is a computer program that installs on the PC, and then works to capture the keystrokes. Installing keylogging software is relatively tougher to detect.
PC Tattletale: A Powerful Keystroke Recorder
PC Tattletale is one of the most capable keystroke capture software available in the market. Some of its most attractive features are:
- Easy to download and install – no technical expertise needed.
- Runs invisible – the subject of your monitoring will never be aware you are monitoring them, and they cannot modify their behavior to escape your vigil.
- Captures browser hidden information – browsers can remember a lot of information such as usernames, passwords etc. Such information usually escapes detection by other keyloggers. But not from PC Tattletale.
- Capture screenshots at frequent intervals, and then combines them to create a video. This helps to capture even non-keyboard activities like video chats and file shares
- Remote access to captured information – from a centralized dashboard that you can access on any device, and from anywhere in the world.
As you can see, its advanced features make PC Tattletale a super powerful keystroke recorder software.
And the best thing is – you can download pctattletale and try it for FREE!